The port research facility provides access for captains to attempt to discover new weapons or equipment by unlocking new lines. Once a line has been chosen to be unlocked, recipes need to be found to move up the line to more and more powerful ports, by submitting recipes using parts.
Port research is expensive so credits are taken from the faction treasury to complete the research.
Shield: 2,000 ZWs
Hull: 1,000 GPa
Energy Required: 100 ZWs
Total Attack Power: 500
Components Required: ShockLock Gel, Industrial Fabrication Bay, Grav Plating Sheets, Hazmat Storage, Particle Accelerator.
- Grav Plating Sheets: Pure Nickel, Pure Carbon, Pure Copper, Pure Chromium.
- Hazmat Storage: Pure Titanium, Pure Scandium, Pure Strontium, Pure Fluorine.
- Industrial Fabrication Bay: Pure Arsenic, Pure Neodymium, Pure Osmium, Pure Lithium.
- Particle Accelerator: Pure Molybdenum, Pure Vanadium, Pure Argon, Pure Scandium.
- ShockLock Gel: Pure Zirconium, Pure Chlorine, Pure Silicon, Pure Rubidium.
Services Provided: Faction Port Customisation.
Hold: 0 Mgs
Body Type Limit: None
Required Skill: None
Faction Usage Only: Yes