The port research facility provides access for captains to attempt to discover new weapons or equipment by unlocking new lines. Once a line has been chosen to be unlocked, recipes need to be found to move up the line to more and more powerful ports, by submitting recipes using parts.
Port research is expensive so credits are taken from the faction treasury to complete the research.
Shield: 2,000 ZWs
Hull: 1,000 GPa
Energy Required: 100 ZWs
Total Attack Power: 500
Components Required: ShockLock Gel, Industrial Fabrication Bay, Grav Plating Sheets, Hazmat Storage, Particle Accelerator.
- Grav Plating Sheets: Pure Carbon, Pure Copper, Pure Chromium, Pure Nickel.
- Hazmat Storage: Pure Strontium, Pure Fluorine, Pure Titanium, Pure Scandium.
- Industrial Fabrication Bay: Pure Neodymium, Pure Osmium, Pure Lithium, Pure Arsenic.
- Particle Accelerator: Pure Vanadium, Pure Argon, Pure Scandium, Pure Molybdenum.
- ShockLock Gel: Pure Chlorine, Pure Silicon, Pure Rubidium, Pure Zirconium.
Services Provided: Faction Port Customisation.
Hold: 60 Mgs
Body Type Limit: None
Required Skill: None
Faction Usage Only: Yes
[ATTACK] Mounted Star Cannon: Deals S: 20, H: 50.
[ATTACK] Mounted Beam Cannon: Deals S: 50, H: 20.
[DEFENCE] Reinforce Integrity: Modifies the following statistics instantly for [SELF]: Incoming Damage: -5%.
[DEFENCE] Repair Crews: Modifies the following statistics instantly for [SELF]: Shields: +20 ZWs. Hull: +20 GPa.
[SPECIAL] Relay SOS: Send an SOS to the SOS channel.