The Merchant Base will automatically sell a fixed selection of weapons based on the bases location as well as a fixed list of first level equipment. Any weapons or equipment transferred into the bases hold will go on sale. The Merchant Base tends to hold a larger stock than its spatial counterpart. Either the ground variant or spatial variant can be built in a system.
Shield: 5,000 ZWs
Hull: 10,000 GPa
Energy Required: 50 ZWs
Total Attack Power: 100
Components Required: Promenade Prefab, Fuel Enclave, Exchange Computer, Faction Notation Interface, Grav Plating Sheets.
- Exchange Computer: Pure Titanium, Pure Nickel, Pure Zinc, Pure Silicon.
- Faction Notation Interface: Pure Carbon, Pure Sulfur, Pure Magnesium, Pure Iron.
- Fuel Enclave: Pure Nitrogen, Pure Oxygen, Pure Iron, Pure Aluminum.
- Grav Plating Sheets: Pure Chromium, Pure Nickel, Pure Carbon, Pure Copper.
- Promenade Prefab: Pure Nickel, Pure Iron, Pure Aluminum, Pure Magnesium.
Services Provided: Trading Commodities, Trading Ports, Port Fitting.
Hold: 20,000 Mgs
Body Type Limit: None
Required Skill: None
Faction Usage Only: No
[ATTACK] Mounted Star Cannon: Deals S: 20, H: 50.
[ATTACK] Mounted Beam Cannon: Deals S: 50, H: 20.
[DEFENCE] Reinforce Integrity: Modifies the following statistics instantly for [SELF]: Incoming Damage: -5%.
[DEFENCE] Repair Crews: Modifies the following statistics instantly for [SELF]: Shields: +20 ZWs. Hull: +20 GPa.
[SPECIAL] Relay SOS: Send an SOS to the SOS channel.